BTCDig is a Bitcoin mining pool server with ASIC mining hardware support.
Pooled mining allows many users to work together and reduce variance in their Bitcoin reward over time.
This is achieved by fairly distributing the reward from any blocks found by the server according to how much work
you as an individual miner have contributed.
For the next 10 solved blocks:
- 1 BTC bonus for miner who solve block
- 0.1 BTC bonus for top 10 active miners
Bonuses will be added to your balance after each solved block.
- 0% fee for all miners, you will get 2% bonus for every payout
Our pool advantages:
- US based hosting - low network timeouts, fast channel
- Dedicated servers
- Stratum mining interface - very low rejects rate
- Variable/user defined difficulty support - this minimize your network traffic
- Proper cloud mining services support (high initial difficulty value)
- User accounts protected by secure connection (SSL)
- Port 80 mining
- Multiple protection methods for user accounts
- Security related notifications
- DGM payout method (full protection from pool-hopping attacks)
- 16 decimal places (after point) for internal money calculations
- Full 8 decimal places automatic payments
- Manual withdrawal form with 0.001BTC limit
- Multiple miners per one user account
- Notifications about miners status
- Detailed mining statistics and charts
- Live share counter for current round
- ]Simple JSON API for user account and pool statistics (CORS supported)